live rock and roll wedding bands for hire!
"The band were absolutely fantastic at our wedding. We had an amazing night and I never stopped dancing. They were all genuinely nice guys and worth every single penny, you'd be mad not to have them playing at your event". - Francesca
Create that 'wow' factor for your guests!
As one of the UKs busiest rock n roll wedding bands for hire, the Jukebox Jets specialise in providing fantastic entertainment at weddings and civil ceremonies.
To create a special day that your guests will remember for a long time, the band provides a full evening of vintage wedding entertainment and have played literally hundreds of weddings of all shapes and sizes.
We've a proven track record of getting people up and stuck on the dance floor and creating a wow! factor for any couple to celebrate their very special day.
Standard wedding package includes:
- 2 x 60mins or 2 x 45mins sets which can be completely tailored around your evening of entertainment.
- PA system to play music in between and after live shows.
- Provision of wedding playlist in between live shows modern or vintage.
- Full stage lighting and vintage back banner if required.
- Professional live audio recording of the band playing at your wedding reception.
- Relevant Public Liability and PAT Testing certificates
"They were utterly fantastic and incredibly professional. Every single person (A good 100+) was on the dance floor (including our photographers!)" - Emma Waudby,
We look and sound the part!
The band are a completely self-contained and travel with full PA system, stage lighting rig and a backline of vintage equipment to create that unique 1950s sound on stage. The equipment is also available for speeches and announcements All they need is somewhere to plug in and play!
Every wedding is unique as so we offer a number of extras to help make your special day even more special. These include:
- Early arrival time or late finish
- Professional live audio recording of the show
- Use of PA system for speeches/announcements
- Dance off competition
Wedding planning and advice
The band can help advise you to make sure your special day runs brilliantly. We can answer all your questions on how the evening will run including:
- Power requirements including advice on generators.
- Space needed or can play in.
- Sound monitoring devices fitted at venues
- Set timings
And anything else you may not have thought of to help your special day run like clockwork!